2019 Kia Optima Trim Levels
The 2019 Kia Optima comes in four available trim levels for Detroit-area drivers. These include the Optima LX, Optima S, Optima EX, and the Optima SX. All four configurations offer an affordable starting price as well as a range of standard and available features. Which trim is right for you depends on your budget and your wishlist.
Kia Optima Trims and Pricing
- Optima LX: Starting at $22,900 MSRP*
- Optima S: Starting at $24,900 MSRP*
- Optima EX: Starting at $26,800 MSRP*
- Optima SX: Starting at $31,900 MSRP*
Kia Optima Configuration Features
Each Kia sedan model comes with a selection of features to improve your performance, provide plenty of comfort, and keep you safe and you travel from Taylor to Southfield and beyond. Take a look at what each Kia Optima trim level has to offer.
- 185-hp 2.4L I4 engine
- Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist
- Blind Spot Collision Warning and Rear Cross Traffic Collision Warning
- Driver Attention Warning
- Parking Distance Warning-Reverse
- 8-inch Rear-Camera Display
- 18-inch Machined Finish Alloy Wheels
- 10-way power-adjustable driver’s seat with Sport black cloth and leatherette bolsters
- Projection fog lights, LED Daytime Running lights, and LED Rear combination lamps
- Smart Key with Push-Button Start and Immobilizer
- UVO link with Embedded Telematics
- 178-hp 1.6L Turbocharged I4 engine
- 17-inch Machined Finish Alloy Wheels
- Leather seat trim and heated front seats
- Power front windows with One-Touch Auto Up/Down
- Smart Cruise Control with Stop & Go and Electronic Parking Brake
- USB charging ports
- 245-hp 2.0L Turbocharged I4 engine
- 18-inch Gloss Black Alloy Wheels
- LED headlights with Dynamic Bending Light
- Panoramic Sunroof with LED Interior Overhead Lighting
- Power Front Seats with Heated and Ventilated options
- UVO link with Navigation and Harman/Kardon® QuantumLogic™ Premium Surround Sound
Test Drive Your Favorite Kia Optima at LaFontaine Kia
Now that you know what each Kia Optima trim level offers, contact us to set up a visit to our showroom. You can even check out other Kia comparisons such as the Kia Forte vs. Kia Optima. Our sales team will be happy to show you our Optima inventory in person and take you for a test drive around Dearborn in your favorite configuration.
What Else Do We Love About the Optima?
The 2019 Kia Optima comes in four available trim levels for Detroit-area drivers. These include the Optima LX, Optima S, Optima EX, and the Optima SX. All four configurations offer an affordable starting price as well as a range of standard and available features. Which trim is right for you depends on your budget and…
Drivers from Dearborn to Canton only have good things to say about the 2019 Kia Optima interior, and once you’ve had the chance to explore its infotainment features, seating, and standard driver assistance tech, you’ll have no trouble seeing why. Even low-end trims offer Kia UVO, adjustable lumbar support, and a whole lot more, so…
*Estimated total price and lease/purchase monthly payments are manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP), based on trim, colors, packages, and options chosen and are for example purposes only. This calculation reflects amounts in U.S. dollars rounded to the nearest whole dollar. Your monthly payment, down payment, rebate, and vehicle price may vary. Tax, license, title, insurance fees, destination and handling charges are not included. Dealer price may vary. See dealer for details. All information applies only to vehicles sold in the U.S.