Step Inside the 2019 Kia Optima Interior
Drivers from Dearborn to Canton only have good things to say about the 2019 Kia Optima interior, and once you’ve had the chance to explore its infotainment features, seating, and standard driver assistance tech, you’ll have no trouble seeing why. Even low-end trims offer Kia UVO, adjustable lumbar support, and a whole lot more, so you’ll definitely want to explore its interior features in-depth before scheduling a test drive at LaFontaine Kia.
Optima Interior: Kia UVO Infotainment
Right from the start, the 2019 Kia Optima provides drivers with the powerful and easy-to-use Kia UVO infotainment system. With UVO, you’ll manage all of your favorite apps using the standard 8-inch touch-screen display, and you’ll enjoy near-limitless audio options with baseline connectivity features like:
- Bluetooth® Audio Streaming
- Android Auto®
- Apple CarPlay®
- Siri® Eyes Free
Those who upgrade to the EX trim or higher will receive an even more functional UVO system, complete with Voice-Command Navigation, SiriusXM® Traffic, and HD Radio™.
Optima Interior: Seating and Materials
The Kia Optima interior offers 104.8 cubic feet of passenger volume, so a total of five passengers can travel in perfect comfort. The Kia Optima interior materials and seating features will vary depending on which trim you choose, but no model will disappoint. Here’s what you can expect to find inside:
- Seating Materials: The baseline LX trim has been equipped with CleanTex™ cloth seating, and families will find it easy to appreciate this model’s anti-static, anti-soil, and anti-bacterial properties. Leatherette trimming, Sport Leather seating, and Quilted Nappa Leather are available on upgraded models.
- Adjustable Seats: You can easily find your sweet spot with the Optima’s standard 8-Way Driver’s Seat Adjustment w/ 2-Way Power Lumbar Support, or its available 12-Way Power-Adjustable Driver’s Seat w/ 4-Way Power Lumbar Support.
- Finishing Touches: Those who opt for the Optima LX will receive an interior decked out with stylish Wood Grain accents. Satin Chrome accents and a metal hairline center console are standard on the high-end Optima SX. Here as well, a leatherette instrument panel becomes available.
- Comfort Features: Heated Front Seats are standard on the EX trim and up. Ventilated Front Seats and a Driver’s Seat Integrated Memory System are both available on the EX, and standard on SX models.
Kia Optima Interior Driver Assistance Features
It can be difficult to enjoy your vehicle’s interior features if you don’t feel safe behind the wheel! When you’re seated in the Kia Optima, you’ll have access to some highly advanced standard safety features. You’ll have more peace of mind on all your Southfield drives with these technologies:
- Driver Attention Warning
- Forward Collision-Avoidance Assistance
- Lane Departure Warning
- Rear Cross-Traffic Collision Warning (RCCW)
Take a Ride in the Kia Optima at LaFontaine Kia
If you like what you’ve seen of the 2019 Kia Optima interior so far, then it’s time to take the next steps. Find out how the Optima outclasses the 2019 Honda Accord and the 2019 Hyundai Elantra before scheduling a test drive at LaFontaine Kia. You can even see how it holds up against other Kia models in our Kia Forte vs. Kia Optima comparison. Once you’ve gotten a hands-on feel for the Kia Optima interior, no other car will be able to pull you away. Contact us today to get behind the wheel of one of the new Kia Optima models on our lot.
More From LaFontaine Kia
If you’re looking for a sporty crossover SUV with city style, look no further than the 2020 Kia Sportage. This CUV is locked and loaded for wherever the road takes you. Continue reading to learn more about the new Sportage. This Is the 2020 Sportage Design The Sportage’s ultramodern colors, including Burnished Copper, Hyper…
The 2020 Kia Optima delivers the style and performance midsize sedan shoppers crave. Continue reading to see why the new Kia Optima is the car you’ve been waiting for. Inside the 2020 Optima Design Make a bold first impression with the signature tiger nose grille and crisp LED headlights. Vibrant colors like Horizon Blue and…
The 2020 Kia Telluride is a top choice for drivers who need a vehicle for the whole family. This mid-size SUV has all the features that your family needs for space, performance, and luxury. Continue reading our full model overview of the all new Kia Telluride to get more information on what you’ll find…