Kia Set to Debut New SUV at 2019 Detroit Auto Show
With the 2019 Detroit Auto Show set to kick off on Monday, January 14th, automakers from around the world are prepping to reveal their new and improved models. For Kia, we know we’ll be getting the official reveal of the all-new, incredibly designed 2020 Kia Telluride. Beyond that, what else can you expect to see? Let’s take a look at what Kia may have in store for the 2019 Detroit Auto Show.
2020 Kia Telluride
The biggest news set to drop from Kia this year is the all-new, three-row Telluride SUV. The Telluride (pictured above) has a sleek design that exudes power and luxury. This SUV seems to boast serious interior space, along with various amenities and most likely will have off-road functionality in one way or another. From the Kia website, some highlights include:
- 3.5L V6 hybrid electric powertrain
- All-wheel drive
- Foldaway footrests for the second row
- 7 speaker Harman Kardon® audio system w/wireless headphones
- A second-row touchscreen media-control band
- Dual exhaust tips
- An estimated 30 mpg highway
The Kia Telluride has undergone several design changes within its lifespan. We’ll have to wait and see the final package when the vehicle hits the show floor at the Detroit Auto Show.
Upcoming Kia Models We Might See
There are a few Kia models on the horizon that we will probably get more information on during the auto show. These include:
- 2020 Kia Soul: featuring Kia Drive Wise Systems, 10.25 inch color touchscreen display, a brand new X-Line trim level, and much more
- 2020 Kia Soul EV: comes with Kia Drive Wise Systems, all-new rotary shifter dial and steering-wheel-mounted regenerative braking paddles, improved exterior aerodynamics, a 64kWh liquid cooled battery, and much more
- 2019 Kia Niro EV: an all-electric crossover with 201 hp, a liquid cooled battery that Kia hopes will garner a 240-mile charge, a sleek, user-friendly interior design, and much more
Get Ready for the Detroit Auto Show at LaFontaine Kia
To learn more about the all our new Kia models, upcoming models, and any other service or parts needs, visit our Kia dealership near Detroit today! If you have any questions or concerns before visiting us, please don’t hesitate to contact us!
More From LaFontaine Kia
The 2020 Kia Rio offers up a new standard of what we should expect from cars. If a car that delivers competitive performance, a suite of safety and comfort features, and distinct styling sounds good to you, then look no further. If you’re interested in a full rundown of the new Kia Rio, keep reading….
There are a lot of reasons to like the 2020 Kia Sorento, and we want to share just a few of them with you. With car-like performance, ample cargo space, and driver-assistance tech, this CUV is designed to delight. Get all the key details on the Kia Sorento in this model overview. 2020 Kia Sorento…
If you’re looking for a sporty crossover SUV with city style, look no further than the 2020 Kia Sportage. This CUV is locked and loaded for wherever the road takes you. Continue reading to learn more about the new Sportage. This Is the 2020 Sportage Design The Sportage’s ultramodern colors, including Burnished Copper, Hyper…