Kia Set to Debut New SUV at 2019 Detroit Auto Show
With the 2019 Detroit Auto Show set to kick off on Monday, January 14th, automakers from around the world are prepping to reveal their new and improved models. For Kia, we know we’ll be getting the official reveal of the all-new, incredibly designed 2020 Kia Telluride. Beyond that, what else can you expect to see? Let’s take a look at what Kia may have in store for the 2019 Detroit Auto Show.
2020 Kia Telluride
The biggest news set to drop from Kia this year is the all-new, three-row Telluride SUV. The Telluride (pictured above) has a sleek design that exudes power and luxury. This SUV seems to boast serious interior space, along with various amenities and most likely will have off-road functionality in one way or another. From the Kia website, some highlights include:
- 3.5L V6 hybrid electric powertrain
- All-wheel drive
- Foldaway footrests for the second row
- 7 speaker Harman Kardon® audio system w/wireless headphones
- A second-row touchscreen media-control band
- Dual exhaust tips
- An estimated 30 mpg highway
The Kia Telluride has undergone several design changes within its lifespan. We’ll have to wait and see the final package when the vehicle hits the show floor at the Detroit Auto Show.
Upcoming Kia Models We Might See
There are a few Kia models on the horizon that we will probably get more information on during the auto show. These include:
- 2020 Kia Soul: featuring Kia Drive Wise Systems, 10.25 inch color touchscreen display, a brand new X-Line trim level, and much more
- 2020 Kia Soul EV: comes with Kia Drive Wise Systems, all-new rotary shifter dial and steering-wheel-mounted regenerative braking paddles, improved exterior aerodynamics, a 64kWh liquid cooled battery, and much more
- 2019 Kia Niro EV: an all-electric crossover with 201 hp, a liquid cooled battery that Kia hopes will garner a 240-mile charge, a sleek, user-friendly interior design, and much more
Get Ready for the Detroit Auto Show at LaFontaine Kia
To learn more about the all our new Kia models, upcoming models, and any other service or parts needs, visit our Kia dealership near Detroit today! If you have any questions or concerns before visiting us, please don’t hesitate to contact us!
More From LaFontaine Kia
Each 2019 Kia Sportage configuration has a lot to offer any Detroit driver with great features and performance. Regardless of which Sportage trim level you choose, you’ll be able to make use of the roomy interior, a comfortable ride quality, and top safety ratings. We thought we’d compare the available Sportage trim levels, to help…
Combining sleek design work, the Kia brand combines affordability without sacrificing quality. Even so, most Southfield area commuters haven’t heard of where Kia cars are produced. If you’ve ever thought to yourself, “Where are Kia cars made?” read on for the answer! Contact Us What Country is Kia From? The Kia auto company originated in…
The 2019 Kia Optima comes in four available trim levels for Detroit-area drivers. These include the Optima LX, Optima S, Optima EX, and the Optima SX. All four configurations offer an affordable starting price as well as a range of standard and available features. Which trim is right for you depends on your budget and…