Compare Kia SUVs
What kind of Kia crossover or SUV meets your needs? Our lot in Dearborn has models that range from sporty to utilitarian and filled with tech. LaFontaine Kia offers wide range of options for drivers from Taylor and beyond. Looking to haul your kid’s team to games? Compare models like the Kia Sportage vs. Sorento. If you’re looking for a smaller SUV, compare the Kia Niro vs. Soul with LaFontaine Kia then come and see the differences in person.
The 2019 Kia Soul is a crossover on the smaller size with iconic style and a fun range of trim levels that keep Canton commuters excited. As a quick overview:
- Achieve up to 26 mpg city/31 mpg highway with in the base trim
- Touch-screen display comes standard at all configurations
- 60/40 split-folding rear seat
- Up to 61.3 cubic feet of cargo space with rear seat folded down so you can pack anything
- Brake Assist System (BAS) and a Tire-Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
The hybrid Kia Niro has all the newest tech to keep Southfield drivers excited. The available advanced active safety features means that you don’t have a worry to think of on I-94. Things you might like about the new Niro SUV crossover:
- Regenerative braking with a parallel hybrid system
- Upgradeable to the Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB) and Smart Cruise Control (SCC)
- Even get up to 52 mpg city/49 mpg highway fuel economy in the Kia Niro FE
- Standard Android Auto and Apple CarPlay smartphone connectivity so you can stream your favorite music and make hands-free phone calls
The Kia Niro and Soul both offer similar cargo and passenger room, but the Kia Niro is more efficient thanks to its standard hybrid engine. It’s hard to go wrong with either option!
The 2019 Kia Sportage has a range of engine options, and high tech features, and you can upgrade to AWD to handle those Michigan winters with ease!
- 2.0L turbocharged engine with up to 240 hp available
- Dynamax™ all-wheel drive and locking center differential upgrade option
- Up to 23 mpg city/30 mpg highway fuel economy with front-wheel drive in the LX trim
- 129.3 cubic feet of interior volume throughout all trim levels so you can carry anything you need
Look at the Kia Niro vs. Sportage, and if fuel economy is more important than cargo space, go with the Niro. However, the vehicles in our Sportage lineup offer better performance and the option to add all-wheel drive along with the larger storage capacity. If you need a bigger SUV or to use AWD on slick winter roads near Detroit, the Sportage or Sorento might be a better choice. Be sure to check out our new Sportage inventory today!
The 2019 Kia Sorento is a three-row midsize SUV with high-level performance needed to tackle tough dirt roads near Southfield. Check out these highlights:
- Upgrade to a V6 engine with 290 hp and 242 lb-ft of torque
- Available Dynamax™ all-wheel drive, locking center differential and Torque Vectoring Cornering Control (TVCC)
- Tow up to 5,000 pounds with all-wheel drive
- 73 cubic feet of cargo room and 154.2 cubic feet of passenger volume inside the Sorento
If you’re looking for Kia’s best option for large families, you can seat up to 7 in the Kia Sorento. Whether you’re looking to haul your family or haul your toys and go off-road, it’s the best offering from Kia on either front. We did the research so read how we compared the Kia Sorento vs. Hyundai Santa Fe, or visit us to start exploring our Kia Sorento lineup today!
Turn to LaFontaine Kia for Kia SUVs
More From LaFontaine Kia
There is no shortage of options in the CUV segment, but none of the choices surpass the value of the 2020 Kia Sportage. Make no mistake: This CUV is Kia through and through, from its attractive design to its on-road dependability. The best place to get a look at the new Sportage is at…
The 2020 Kia Rio offers up a new standard of what we should expect from cars. If a car that delivers competitive performance, a suite of safety and comfort features, and distinct styling sounds good to you, then look no further. If you’re interested in a full rundown of the new Kia Rio, keep reading….
There are a lot of reasons to like the 2020 Kia Sorento, and we want to share just a few of them with you. With car-like performance, ample cargo space, and driver-assistance tech, this CUV is designed to delight. Get all the key details on the Kia Sorento in this model overview. 2020 Kia Sorento…