Compare Kia Sportage Trim Levels
Each 2019 Kia Sportage configuration has a lot to offer any Detroit driver with great features and performance. Regardless of which Sportage trim level you choose, you’ll be able to make use of the roomy interior, a comfortable ride quality, and top safety ratings. We thought we’d compare the available Sportage trim levels, to help Canton area drivers choose which model to test drive in our Dearborn dealership.
Kia Sportage Features and Configurations
Every Kia Sportage comes standard with a suite of epic safety technologies, such as 4-wheel disc brakes, vehicle stability management, electronic stability control, and brake-assist systems, and more. Your driving options include a standard 6-speed automatic transmission with front-wheel drive, and all-wheel drive as an available option, with a towing capacity of 2,000 lbs. Check out the standard features of each trim and compare it with the price point to find out which one will best suit your budget and driving needs in Taylor.
2019 Kia Sportage LX – Starts at $23,750
- 2.4L I-4 engine, 181 hp, 23 mpg city / 30 mpg highway
- 6-speaker audio system with 5-inch touch-screen
- Rearview camera with a vehicle footprint and guidelines
- Bluetooth® connectivity
- SiriusXM satellite radio
- Drive Mode Select – Choose Normal, Eco or Sport
- Steering wheel-mounted audio and phone buttons
- 60/40 split-folding rear seat with 17-step recline
- Under-rear-cargo-floor storage compartment
2019 Kia Sportage EX – Starts at $26,600
- 2.4L I-4 engine, 181 hp, 22 mpg city / 29 mpg highway
- UVO with 7-inch touch-screen
- Apple Carplay™ and Android Auto™ Compatibility
- Smart Key w/ Push-Button Start and Immobilizer
- An additional 2.1-amp USB charging port
- Leather seating with heated front seats
- Dual-zone automatic temperature control
- Blind Spot Detection
- Lane Change Assist
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
2019 Kia Sportage SX Turbo – Starts at $33,100
- 2.0L turbocharged 1-4 engine, 240 hp, 21 mpg city / 26 mpg highway
- UVO with 8-inch touch-screen
- Supervision Meter Cluster 4.2-inch LCD display
- Voice-command navigation
- Harmon/Kardon® QuantumLogic® Premium Surround Sound
- Panoramic sunroof
- Auto-dimming rear view mirror with HomeLink®
- Parking Assist with Front and Rear Sensors
- Autonomous Emergency Braking
- Lane Departure Warning System
Kia Sportage Packages: Tech, Performance, and Appearance Options
When you’re shopping for custom features on your Kia Sportage, you can enhance the looks, performance, or load up with high-tech features. Which package is right for you?
- LX Popular Package: Roof rails, solar control glass, windshield wiper de-icer. dual-zone automatic temperature control, heated front seats, 10-way power-adjustable driver seat, UVO with 7-inch touch-screen, and Apple Carplay™ and Android Auto™.
- EX Sport Appearance Package: Cool gray leather seat trim, 18-inch alloy wheels, LED front fog lights, LED rear combination lights, steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters, sport steering wheel, alloy pedals, metal-look front and rear skid plates, and gloss black and satin chrome front grille.
- EX Premium Package: Panoramic sunroof, LED interior lighting, heated steering wheel, and auto-dimming rearview mirror with HomeLink®.
- EX Technology Package: Autonomous Emergency Braking, Lane Departure Warning System, High Beam Assist, Parking Assist with front and rear sensors, UVO with 8-inch touch-screen, Voice-Command Navigation, Harmon/Kardon® QuantumLogic® Premium Surround Sound, ventilated front seats, 8-way power-adjustable front passenger seat, and Smart Power Liftgate™.
Compare Kia Sportage Trim Levels in Person at LaFontaine Kia
Visit our Kia dealership in Dearborn to see and feel the differences between each Sportage model. Not sure if this compact SUV meets your driving needs? Compare the Kia Sportage to other Kia SUVs or check out our Kia Sportage vs. Hyundai Tucson comparison, and then take any vehicle of your choice out for a road test. Make sure to browse our new Sportage models or our Sportage Lease Deals and special offers, and if you have any questions during your shopping experience, please feel free to contact us.
What We Love About Our Kia Models:
The 2020 Kia Rio offers up a new standard of what we should expect from cars. If a car that delivers competitive performance, a suite of safety and comfort features, and distinct styling sounds good to you, then look no further. If you’re interested in a full rundown of the new Kia Rio, keep reading….
The 2020 Kia Optima delivers the style and performance midsize sedan shoppers crave. Continue reading to see why the new Kia Optima is the car you’ve been waiting for. Inside the 2020 Optima Design Make a bold first impression with the signature tiger nose grille and crisp LED headlights. Vibrant colors like Horizon Blue and…
The 2020 Kia Telluride is a top choice for drivers who need a vehicle for the whole family. This mid-size SUV has all the features that your family needs for space, performance, and luxury. Continue reading our full model overview of the all new Kia Telluride to get more information on what you’ll find…
The 2020 Kia Soul showcases the signature urban design the Soul is known for while sporting some impressive new tech and performance features. Continue reading to learn more. Inside the 2020 Kia Soul Design With its distinctive hatchback design, the 2020 Soul sports bright, urban colors such as Inferno Red, Solar Yellow, Mars Orange, and…
If you’re looking for a unique Kia experience that can keep up with your busy lifestyle, then check out the 2020 Kia Soul. This dependable crossover enables Detroit and Taylor area drivers to take advantage of the Kia Soul gas mileage and fuel economy ratings to get you to where you need to be. Learn…
Each 2019 Kia Sportage configuration has a lot to offer any Detroit driver with great features and performance. Regardless of which Sportage trim level you choose, you’ll be able to make use of the roomy interior, a comfortable ride quality, and top safety ratings. We thought we’d compare the available Sportage trim levels, to help…
The 2019 Kia Optima comes in four available trim levels for Detroit-area drivers. These include the Optima LX, Optima S, Optima EX, and the Optima SX. All four configurations offer an affordable starting price as well as a range of standard and available features. Which trim is right for you depends on your budget and…
What kind of Kia crossover or SUV meets your needs? Our lot in Dearborn has models that range from sporty to utilitarian and filled with tech. LaFontaine Kia offers wide range of options for drivers from Taylor and beyond. Looking to haul your kid’s team to games? Compare models like the Kia Sportage vs. Sorento. If…
Drivers from Dearborn to Canton only have good things to say about the 2019 Kia Optima interior, and once you’ve had the chance to explore its infotainment features, seating, and standard driver assistance tech, you’ll have no trouble seeing why. Even low-end trims offer Kia UVO, adjustable lumbar support, and a whole lot more, so…
With its impressive dimensions and features, the 2019 Kia Sorento interior will propel your adventures in the Detroit area to new heights. 73 cubic feet of cargo space, Android Auto™, and Apple CarPlay™ are just a few of the standard advantages it offers, and its class only becomes more apparent as you upgrade. Take an…